Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Can somebody help with identification of this "mystery" magazine?

Article about: Good evening gentlemen! I was asked by a friend to identify this smg magazine. But, unfortunately, I can´t solve this mystery on my own... Can somebody help please? All I know is that it SHO

Default Can somebody help with identification of this "mystery" magazine?

Good evening gentlemen!

I was asked by a friend to identify this smg magazine. But, unfortunately, I can´t solve this mystery on my own... Can somebody help please? All I know is that it SHOULD be for 9mm Steyr cartridges and capacity should be cca 25 rounds (i can´t check it myself, my friend sent me this information with photos.. and that´s all. Maybe he is wrong...). Also, there are no visible markings on it. It looks like very strange STEN or MP-34 magazine.. I don´t know. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks!

Can somebody help with identification of this "mystery" magazine?Can somebody help with identification of this "mystery" magazine?Can somebody help with identification of this "mystery" magazine?Can somebody help with identification of this "mystery" magazine?Can somebody help with identification of this "mystery" magazine?Can somebody help with identification of this "mystery" magazine?

P. S. Sorry for my bad English, I am not from english - speaking country

?

Question

Looks like a post WW 2 CIA copy of the MP 40 mag. I've got some of these and they are totally unmarked.
    Sarge

Hi!

Can you make some photos please? Are they EXACTLY the same as this one? I´ve never heard of CIA MP-40 magazines...

Ondrej

?

Don't know if that is actually what they are, but that is what I've always heard them referred to as.
    They are well made exact copies of the wartime mags and without any markings of any kind. Seems like there were also unmarked mag loaders made, but ??
    I don't currently have a working camera so can't do the photo bit.
    Sarge

Well, I recieved more photos today. Maybe it will help a little bit... Thanks for any kind of help. But, for me, it doesn´t look like a MP-40 mag...maybe very simplified one.

Can somebody help with identification of this "mystery" magazine?Can somebody help with identification of this "mystery" magazine?Can somebody help with identification of this "mystery" magazine?Can somebody help with identification of this "mystery" magazine?Can somebody help with identification of this "mystery" magazine?Can somebody help with identification of this "mystery" magazine?Can somebody help with identification of this "mystery" magazine?Can somebody help with identification of this "mystery" magazine?Can somebody help with identification of this "mystery" magazine?Can somebody help with identification of this "mystery" magazine?

?

Question

The base plate and follower are typical MP 40. The mag body has some variance, but still looks like an MP 40. I would say possibly a Viregion(spelling?) - Spanish copy of the MP 40. That gun also used a copy of the MP 40 bolt & recoil assy.
    Sarge

The Vigneron was a Belgian SMG that used a copy of the MP40 mag.
    But it was well marked:

I don´t think it´s Vigneron... real mystery

Quote by OndroAK47 View Post
    I don´t think it´s Vigneron... real mystery
    Yes, I posted it only for comparison.

?

The overall build and follower look like sten too me except there isn't any recessed rib on the back side..

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast