Miro-militaria.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Deactivated Heckler & Koch G3 FOR SALE!!

Article about: Anyone interested in buying a nice deactivated H&k 7.62mm G3 all matching numbers?? Its an FMP manufactured model and ive shown it on the forum before so if anyone is interested look it

Default Re: Deactivated Heckler & Koch G3 FOR SALE!!

Quote by buster View Post
    hi do you still have this?Been looking to get a g3 and yours looks the part,would you take £200 including postage.
    cheers
    paul
    Hi Paul-Call it a deal then mate! Best Regards, Tim.

?

thats great tim, i tried to pm you, but it says you cant recieve them,could you pm me your postal address and email, so i can get the payment sent.
    cheers
    paul

Quote by buster View Post
    thats great tim, i tried to pm you, but it says you cant recieve them,could you pm me your postal address and email, so i can get the payment sent.
    cheers
    paul
    Ok Paul have sent you my details. Not sure whats going on with my messages but its a pain in the butt!! Let me know if any problem with the message ive sent as can allways post up my details here if necessary mate. Cheers Loads, Tim.

?

Hi Tim, thanks for a great deal, the bayonet and kit are in great condition,as is the rifle. i could not be more pleased with them, thanks again.
    cheers
    Paul

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2