Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Early Occupation production Radom with P.35 Stamp and Slot

Article about: I picked up a rig at a LGS this weekend. Early production 3 lever with stock slot. The gun is all matching and has the early P.35 marking and WaA77 code. The finish on the gun is better than

Default Early Occupation production Radom with P.35 Stamp and Slot

I picked up a rig at a LGS this weekend. Early production 3 lever with stock slot. The gun is all matching and has the early P.35 marking and WaA77 code. The finish on the gun is better than 90%. The holster is missing the pull strap and has been restitched. I am hopeful Jerry Burney will be able to restore since I think it is worth the cost. No backstory on the Rig unfortunately. I have not see an additional ring on the lanyard loop before. Was this for some type of mounted unit or added post war? This is my first early Radom added to the collection. I also picked up a Radom rig from a forum member last week that I will post. The number is pretty close to this one but show the transition from the stock slot and acceptance marking. All opinions and information is appreciated. Thank you for looking.
    John

Early Occupation production Radom with P.35 Stamp and SlotEarly Occupation production Radom with P.35 Stamp and SlotEarly Occupation production Radom with P.35 Stamp and SlotEarly Occupation production Radom with P.35 Stamp and SlotEarly Occupation production Radom with P.35 Stamp and SlotEarly Occupation production Radom with P.35 Stamp and SlotEarly Occupation production Radom with P.35 Stamp and SlotEarly Occupation production Radom with P.35 Stamp and SlotEarly Occupation production Radom with P.35 Stamp and SlotEarly Occupation production Radom with P.35 Stamp and SlotEarly Occupation production Radom with P.35 Stamp and SlotEarly Occupation production Radom with P.35 Stamp and SlotEarly Occupation production Radom with P.35 Stamp and Slot

PRE
    ?

Beautiful. I like the VIS-35 pistols and have a three lever myself. Excellent example!

Pat