Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Enfield ID complete

Article about: m3bobby 60 or 6 Brens??? thats some Bren going down the range!!!..Terry...

?

Default Re: Enfield ID complete

m3bobby 60 or 6 Brens??? thats some Bren going down the range!!!..Terry...

Thats 60, I've got about 70-75 Brens in total, many are of differing variations or special for other reasons like early production, original condition, and one of them has the same serial number as one of my Enfield revolvers.

?

I take you aint married?? Or you have won the lottery?? lol.. because that is a lot of metal be it Brens!!!..If you sold them all at once you flood the market..Then people could pick up a Bren for 20 pence!!! I have 1 & im very happy....So do you have them on wall mountings or the deck?? No problems if you dont want to explain anymore!!! cheers Terry...

I've been married for a few years but we've been together for about 12. I've got them mostly on wall mountings because i've no room on the floor due to the other Brownings, vickers etc.

?

Bloody hell you must live in a ware house!!!! lol..Brownings,Vickers, ..Ive fired the 50 cal & 30 cal blank many years ago on Brecon... the 50 cal we used in Afghan on the WIMIKS amazing piece of kits!!! not so good if the gunner fired without warning!! my ears would never be the same lol Cheers Terry..

I've had to pack them in real tight to get them in. I've 2 M2HBs, a M2AC cutaway, a Vickers, a Browning .30 1919A4, a Browning .30 L3A2, a Breda M938 and M37, Bren on AA tripod, FN D BAR, 2 ZB39 and Brens on the deck.

?

Sorry m3bobby some of that was double Dutch..but im willing too learn!! I get the Brownings,cutaway,& tripod..but thats it!!! im no expert!! I did spend 23 years in the HM forces but no more !!!.. That tripod is it a AA or S.F mode!! "sustained fire" Because ive seen the single pole for the GPMG can't remember its name "had a few" & i work in the Middle East so its past my bedtime!!! lol..Cheers Terry..

Hi Dave, i will strip an enfield this afternoon and put the pics up for you, they really know how to kill a good weapon.
    cheers dave.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2