Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Erma Werke LA-22 pistol with box

Article about: I picked this up at a small gun show and knew little about them. TC just posted his example a couple of days ago. Hard to believe two of these show up in a short time. I had not ever seen be

Default Erma Werke LA-22 pistol with box

I picked this up at a small gun show and knew little about them. TC just posted his example a couple of days ago. Hard to believe two of these show up in a short time. I had not ever seen before. I liked the original box, mag and accessories. Appears all original. I believe these were made from 1965 to 1967. Must not have been too much of a success since there does not appear to be very many examples out there. I still have not been able to find many to compare to. When researching I noticed some folk frustrated with the gun jamming. I ran a 50 round box of Winchester through this one without issues. I understand it needs hot ammo to run the toggle which makes sense to me. There is even a note card in the box stating that fact. Overall low quality metal with a painted finish. A respectable example of post war builds. All thoughts and opinions are appreciated. Thank you for looking.

John

Erma Werke LA-22 pistol with boxErma Werke LA-22 pistol with boxErma Werke LA-22 pistol with boxErma Werke LA-22 pistol with boxErma Werke LA-22 pistol with boxErma Werke LA-22 pistol with boxErma Werke LA-22 pistol with boxErma Werke LA-22 pistol with box

Very nice John! I have one of these in rough cond. and no box ,having the box is a big plus.They are collectable and one like that is a great find.Glad it dosent jam,mine did but was used and abused!

MAP
    ?

Nice example John. All those extras put it over the top. Laughing at the Brooklyn address. Good luck tying to get a pistol permit there now
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)