Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

G/k43 Sniper Prices And Availability

Article about: Hi Guys, Would anyone care to estimate what an all matching, correct and unmolested G/K 43 Sniper go for in today market? Any input greatly appreciated.

Default Re: G/k43 Sniper Prices And Availability

Over 3,000 on the west coat (i would think 5 or 6), there was acution for a regular G43 matching and est was 2,500 high was 3,500/ I know of a collector who has one, but i dont bother to ask what he paid for it. He had it for years.

Quote by samnev View Post
    Hi Luke,
    If you think selling your G43 impulsively is bad, how's this. 17 years ago I traded my all matching, 100% correct AC 43 G43 sniper with matching mount and scope for a minty Japanese Type 99 LMG with scope thinking I could easily replace it, wrong. I've seen plenty of similar Type 99's but never a G/K 43 to replace mine.
    Regards,
    Sam
    AAGGHH! So sorry to hear that, Sam. No I haven't sold mine yet. I jumped in and bought it before I knew that much about them. I might post it here one of these days to get some opinions from the G/K-43 experts.

Luke

?

Luke,
    If it were me I would never sell your G43. They are just about impossible to find if illegitimate. Most of the ones I see for sale are a mix master of parts, have been sanded, are forgeries , have sewer pipes for bores or some combination of all of those problems. Treasure the one you have.
    Regards,
    Sam

?

Quote by Franz1944 View Post
    Over 3,000 on the west coat (i would think 5 or 6), there was acution for a regular G43 matching and est was 2,500 high was 3,500/ I know of a collector who has one, but i dont bother to ask what he paid for it. He had it for years.
    I know what you mean. In the early 80's I paid $750 for my all matching AC 43 G43 sniper. I live in Arizona and have never seen a decent one come up for sale. Only see them on various gun boards but with the way things are I would never buy one unless I could closely examine it. Simpson'LTD had a sniper for sale with a sanded stock and a foggy scope and it sold $8000. I called them before it sold and asked if the internal parts were matching and they didn't know.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2