Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

International Harvester Corp. M-1

Article about: ObKrieger,This one works good. No trouble with it. Yet. Tom,Nice Winchester. As far as the barrel. I have 6-7 downstairs with all good T.E. & M.E.. They are replaceable. GIZMO8Z,Are you

?

Default Re: International Harvester Corp. M-1

ObKrieger,This one works good. No trouble with it. Yet.
    Tom,Nice Winchester. As far as the barrel. I have 6-7 downstairs with all good T.E. & M.E.. They are replaceable.
    GIZMO8Z,Are you a member of a gun club? Ask at the next meeting if they do the CMP qualification. If they do go qualify. Rich A. in Pa.
    1969 Shelby GT-500 King of the Road
    Knowledge is power, guard it well.

Quote by rra227 View Post
    GIZMO8Z,Are you a member of a gun club? Ask at the next meeting if they do the CMP qualification. If they do go qualify. Rich A. in Pa.
    I am not... but I probably should be.

The CMP is the best place to get an M1 if you don't have to have a ww2 rifle. They have hundereds in stock and the ones they are getting in right now are Greek returns that are 1950s vintage. If you can make the trip from New York and have your paper work in line, you can pick your rifle and walk out the door all in one trip. The people their are great, they will take the time to make sure you get a good rifle.

I have heard that if you drive to the CMP store you don't have to qualify for as much as you would have to to order online. Is this true?

Not true, still the same paper work. The main advantage is you get to hand pick your own rifle.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2