Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Italian mortars Brixia model 35. In service with the Wehrmacht.

Article about: Good evening friends! Finally we did it. Italian mortar Brixia 35. I was able to confirm the legend told by the participants in the events of the Great Patriotic War. According to the Red Ar

Default Italian mortars Brixia model 35. In service with the Wehrmacht.

Good evening friends! Finally we did it. Italian mortar Brixia 35. I was able to confirm the legend told by the participants in the events of the Great Patriotic War. According to the Red Army soldiers, the Italian Brixia mortar could fire in the direction of residential buildings. And hit the enemy with a shell flying through a narrow window. We have restored the Mortar and returned it to its original state. It really works. Reconstruction of the war Stalingrad in November 2020. Sorry for my bad english. Best regards, Alex.Italian mortars Brixia model 35. In service with the Wehrmacht.Italian mortars Brixia model 35. In service with the Wehrmacht.Italian mortars Brixia model 35. In service with the Wehrmacht.

Миномет Красной Армии, использовавшийся в 1939 или 1941 годах. Обнаружен в 2015 году на месте старой границы Польши и Беларуси. Зато он использовал миномет 4,5 cm Granatwerfer 176. На реконструкции событий войны 2020 года, в уличных боях Стал brixia 45 mod 35 italian mortar in action 2018 - YouTube

Mortar and its componentsItalian mortars Brixia model 35. In service with the Wehrmacht.Italian mortars Brixia model 35. In service with the Wehrmacht.Italian mortars Brixia model 35. In service with the Wehrmacht.Italian mortars Brixia model 35. In service with the Wehrmacht.Italian mortars Brixia model 35. In service with the Wehrmacht.