Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

"Josie Wales"44cal rig

Article about: Cap and ball revolver with holster,the type Josie used,although this pistol is nickel plated.These are fun to shoot!And no ffl required,ha

?

Krakow once I pushed enter on my reply, I thought I got to find that site I found my info on for Krackow,

Well that info was from 2004 on the Bill Parallax site, May moons ago and the site I was referenced to no longer exits.
    I lost my PW to the Remington Society( Remington Society of America – An organization dedicated to the collection and study of Remington firearms, ammunition and history
    ) and had to reregister. they cover 1921 to 2012 but on the forum info can be gained.

My serial # is 44078 and she was made in 1864.

The site I found my info gave a lot batch of serial numbers and where they were issued.
    That is where I found the D company, 1st Massachusetts Volunteer Cavalry info.

That info was saved on what I would say would have been 3 crashed computers ago. Lost to history.

Semper Fi
    Phil
    Last edited by AZPhil; 03-02-2019 at 01:04 AM.

Very nice revolvers guy!

MAP
    ?

Quote by AZPhil View Post
    That info was saved on what I would say would have been 3 crashed computers ago.
    We are going to have to set up a "go fund me page" to get you a back up drive LoL

I think you can get a terabyte of storage for $75.00 these days!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Here is an old copy Made in Italy Marked RICHLAND ARMS CO.Have heard the brass frame revolvers were weaker and not near as good as the steel frames, picked it up for 75.00,it does shoot good .Anyway it looks pretty cool,never cleaned the brass ,will let it keep ageing!They didnt spend a lot of time on the metal finish,milling marks are evident, like on a late German CYQ P38!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture "Josie Wales"44cal rig   "Josie Wales"44cal rig  

"Josie Wales"44cal rig  
    Last edited by Toecutter; 03-02-2019 at 04:01 AM.

?

Quote by MAP View Post
    We are going to have to set up a "go fund me page" to get you a back up drive LoL

I think you can get a terabyte of storage for $75.00 these days!
    LOL!!! It was 2004! Back up was floppy disk. It's on one of my floppy disk!!!!!!!
    Oh wait I don't have a floppy drive anymore.ROFL!!

Semper Fi
    Phil

I am still using the floppys,ha!

And I suppose Windows XP?

Yep I think so Anderson,its an old HP laptop,been waiting for it to crash,but it just wont die,must be built like a Timex watch,takes a licking but keeps on ticking!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3