Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

K98

Article about: Thoughts on this k98 Dot 44

In Europe all matching ones are like gold dust. They do become available sometimes but they fetch double what he’s asking.

In Europe all matching ones are like gold dust. They do become available sometimes but they fetch double what he’s asking.

Well then the one you are looking at might be a good consideration. Non firing anyway plus later you can hunt around for more matching hardware. Plus might not be around for long.

Yes I’m definitely going to do that

I notice some pits on the receiver, if you see it in person it’s always best to take the stock off because moisture loves to creep in between the stock and the barrel and you can find some nasty rust and pitting in there.

Yep Goon raises a good point. Hopefully OK but no harm in checking.

Ok thanks for the advice the dealer is shipping it to me as he’s others side of the country I’ll check it out for that once received. He’s a reputable armorer in this country so I’m hoping there’s no issues there

So K97 arrived today also has a V carved into the stock which I’m assuming was done by allied soldiers who captured it ?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture K98   K98  

K98   K98  

K98   K98  

It’s a Russian capture but I’ve never seen one where they carved a V in it, could it of been done wartime or post war? Who really knows, have a picture of the V?

V and possibly an N too
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture K98   K98  

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast