Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Loony Tunes move into gunsmithing!

Article about: I don't know if this has been seen here before and I hope everybody can view it in the respective areas but I came upon this by accident and was so horrified I had to post it. I know this bl

Default Loony Tunes move into gunsmithing!

I don't know if this has been seen here before and I hope everybody can view it in the respective areas but I came upon this by accident and was so horrified I had to post it.
    I know this bloke has probably as many critics as fans and I admit I ma not his biggest fan but this is outrageous.

A person would surely need more than one head to accommodate this level of stupidity!

YouTube

Thinking of the potential consequences made me feel a bit odd to say the least

Regards

Mark
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

Strangely enough i watched this last night. I know in the states you can buy a parts kit and build your own gun, but surely it should be inspected by a qualified gunsmith. What a piece of crap.

?

i don't know if i should cry or laugh ?? but I certainly wouldn't want to face an enemy with a normal working rifle with this weapon.

As I say, the thought of someone actually firing this and it coming apart in his hands makes me cringe. I have this image in my mind of a catastrophic (for the firer) explosion and one of his eyes just mashed hanging down his face by the optic nerve

Sorry for creating a gruesome image but it's in my head now and I do like to share

Regards

Mark
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

I don't know who's worse, the moron who built it or the moron who bought it!!!!!