Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

M1 Garand made by international Harvester

Article about: I've been waiting almost a month for this to arrive, it just came this morning, the CMP is getting faster. Now I have one from each of the 4 manufacturers. One day I might even be able to af

Default M1 Garand made by international Harvester

I've been waiting almost a month for this to arrive, it just came this morning, the CMP is getting faster. Now I have one from each of the 4 manufacturers. One day I might even be able to afford an M1C or M1D. I have to do some more research on the post war M1s.

Refurbed by Springfield Armory
    M1 Garand made by international HarvesterM1 Garand made by international Harvester

high hump locking screw for use with grenade launcher

The Winchester was a Danish return, that's why it has an anchor on the rear sight cover.

Super,, one benefit of living in the States. great collection buddie.

Winchster is on my list. I think last time I checked the cmp they were sold out but great looking one you got! Post war ones, fit and finish are better! Also most tool marks are smoothed out.
    Last edited by Dannyjunkfish; 04-09-2015 at 02:05 AM.

?

Nice weapon friend.

Thanks guys, I'm pretty happy with it, it was better than I'd imagined. Danny, are you close to the north CMP store in Ohio? They aren't offering Winchesters by mail order any more, but they do have them in the store from time to time, and of course they sell fest. If you can get there you might still have a chance. They're still selling the Field Grade for $630 shipped, they choose, either SA or HRA, but you can tell them you want to hold out for one or the other. Check the website, the wait on those is 30-60 days they say, but guys are getting them sooner at times, it's all in the luck of the draw it seems. I got an itch for another already, at that price I may have to

I am up in Massachusetts, we have gotten 4 m1 garands in where I work the last year. I bought two of them. Both Springfield ww2. Waiting for that Winchester to show up some day!

?

Nice. Rich A. in Pa.
    1969 Shelby GT-500 King of the Road
    Knowledge is power, guard it well.

4md
    ?

very nice rifle and collection for that matter, I would love a Garand they are one of my favourite rifles of ww2

Paul

Very nice. The CMP has done a great job over the years. Mt first CMP Garand was 125.00 with shipping and you could only order one in a life time. . Those days are gone.
    Thanks for showing us your collection.

John
    I specialize in M1 carbines and Lugers.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast