I've had some success in understanding, then obtaining missing parts for my Kalashnikov & related cleaning kits - after getting help from this thread.

That has of course opened up a whole world of variations, which I have been trying to understand through the following online resources (in particular):

MilSurps.com | Mosin Accessories
Yooper John | SKS Cleaning Kits
TheAKForum.net | Cleaning Kit ID Reference

I say '& related' because there is, understandably, quite a bit of crossover between the ancillaries for various Soviet / Russian weapons. This has led to me needing to find more items to complete the sets I already had &, through the magic of eBay, for the additional containers I now have through buying random assortments for key pieces!

Pleasingly though, thanks to research across the above, it turns out that I appear to have a (quite rare) 1930-41 container/screwdriver handle for a Mosin Nagant rifle

So, moving on from my previous identifications, I believe these to be (L to R): a Mosin Nagant M1891 / M91/30 container (with some possibly contemporary brass tools - but missing screwdriver / 'combi-tool'), plus SKS & Chinese Type 56-2 containers with an assortment of AK-47 era tools
Miscellany of Kalashnikov & Related Tools / Cleaning Kit

I have also now acquired a late AKM / AMD-65 container & various tools (note the damaged 2-part 'jag' is same one from photo above)...

... an early AKM container with mixed tools, including (I think) an SKS punch, AKM trigger mech pin, blank firing adaptor & clip-on rear night sight...

... &, most recently, an SVD container with some AKM (possibly AK-74) era tools, plus 7.62x39 & 7.62x54R burst case extractors...

I would be very grateful to any experts who can give me a 'second opinion' on those identifications &, in particular, tell me what the two 'swivelling combination tools', at either side of the picture above, are?