Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

MP44 pics

Article about: Hi All Just wanted to share some pics of my my deact MP44 I've had for the last couple of years. From what I can understand it was made in 1945 by Erma under the 1945 ‘af’ code, it only has

I have been looking at one today but it is quite pricey did you buy yours in the UK?

Lightbulb

I wonder if you were looking at the £4250 one at Beltring ( see pic in relevant thread ). That is very strong money indeed......

?

Quote by Martin Bull View Post
    I wonder if you were looking at the £4250 one at Beltring ( see pic in relevant thread ). That is very strong money indeed......
    That’s the kind of money they seem to go for in the UK, maybe slightly cheaper privately, but dealer prices seem to be £4.5-£5k.

Pays your money and makes your choice etc.

Lightbulb

No dispute there. It's interesting to think that if my salary had increased at the same rate as MP44 prices since I bought mine I'd be earning 350 grand a year by now......

Thats where i was looking at the mp44 at the war and peace.

MG42UK,

Thank you for sharing this beautiful weapon with us. A lovely example!

Sure enjoyed seeing it myself! Yes prices certainly have shot up for German rifles over the last few years. Forget about the $200 for an R/C or bolt M/M. Be interesting to see what happens down the road.

MAP
    ?

Love these. I have one that I picked up many years ago. I guess you can call it a De-act. But in my case the removed the whole upper and replaced it with a cast copy. Still. It looks the part and everything else is original.

And it was only a tiny tiny fraction of what was quoted above
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

MP44 pics

Default Some from work!

A couple of ours! I prefere the FG42 though and as ours aren't castrated we get to fire them as well, (ammunition supply permitting).
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture MP44 pics  

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast