MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Muh Bolo C/96

Article about: Hello all! Picked up this piece a few months back. Old, dirty, and probably never going to be fired again, but still. Enjoy.

Default Muh Bolo C/96

Hello all!

Picked up this piece a few months back. Old, dirty, and probably never going to be fired again, but still. Enjoy.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Muh Bolo C/96   Muh Bolo C/96  

MAP
    ?

Something I've always wanted. Nice!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Nice one. It doesn't look that bad from the pic's. I have the M1930 model, one of those exported to china. I think i got mine in the late 80's when they became available. I stripped mine down did a check on all the parts, put it back together, lubed her up and found some 7.63x25mm and shot it regularly. The are great pistols and one that has folks at the range asking questions.

Have you taken it apart. Its an amazing piece of engineering considering the only screw is in the grip!!!

I did have to get this book once I had one of these
    Muh Bolo C/96

Semper Fi
    Phil

I have had one since I was 12 years of age.... 67 now. Have no idea where my dad got it... it is saltier than yous and shows some combat damage. No idea if it was used in WW1 or WW2... but I am sure it has stories to tell. Will post some pics in a few days. Lost the safety when I was a kid... never replaced it.

I've taken it apart and cleaned the devil out of it. It functions well enough. It's got a gouge it the top of the barrel, though small and not deep, I don't want to risk it. Only a few parts have matching numbers, but I still love it all the same

?

You know you have to get the wooden holster/stock now

They made one for the Bolo model. It has the section for the barrel that is a little shorter that the normal length stocks.

Semper Fi
    Phil

Definitely!