Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

My SS k98 rifle SSZZA4

Article about: Here is my SS k98 bnz 42 rifle all original .complete matching has SS fire proof under wood line .thought I would share it with others to see thank you.depot rifle for SS some parts are acid

Is a very nice 98k. One very collectable firearm these days. Thanks for sharing yours with us.

Very nice rifle
    I specialize in M1 carbines and Lugers.

Wish I had more .ss rifles just way it is one come around maybe agian thanks

Nice rifle!A collector friend has a BNZ 43 with the single rune on top of receiver,its all stamped numbers and matching.I has the same sszza4 barrel stamp.

Nice rifle!A collector friend has a BNZ 43 with the single rune on top of receiver,its all stamped numbers and matching.It has the same sszza4 barrel stamp.

Quote by Jonathan 1980luger View Post
    This one is genuine .yes there are fakes alot of them .this rifle was made steyh slave laber what the expert told me .on the k98 forem this rifle .
    Your mention of these being built with slavelabor is incorrect , these rifles were built at an SS Depot . These particular rifles were assembled from parts at the depot not at Steyr Factor .

There is no controversy about the SS building rifles. It is a fact that they did.

This example is different from what some in this thread are thinking. "Single Rune" rifles were built at the Steyr factory using some parts built at Gusen. These rifles are built for the SS under a contract. When building these rifles for the contract, receivers from Radom were marked with a single rune so that they would not be used for Army production rifles. Receivers from Gusen did not require a single rune as they could be identified without it. These are what are referred to as "SS Contract Rifles." This is all well documented with numerous rifles observed to confirm. Not internet theory.

What the OP posted is not a Contract Rifle. But a much rarer and more desirable SS depot built rifle. Once again, these are well documented. Very nice and expensive rifle.

Those that want to learn more about these need to join k98kforum.com and purchase these books.
    Third Party Press

PRE
    ?

More details here:
    BNZ 42. GI bringback

Good lookin out PRE. 98k Forum sure is a great source for info. New books available written by a couple guys over there on 98s. Not sure if all are available anymore. Sold pretty quick.

beautiful!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast