Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

My WW2 deact gun collection

Article about: As my wife bought me TWO guns this Christmas (an SVT-40 and a Mosin Nagant carbine - I have obviously been a good boy) I now have sixteen and feel that this can be called a collection in its

Those MkV STENs are actually quite original guns, I've noticed that nearly all of them still retain the correct barrel nut (Normally changed for the Mk2 nut) and have the early rifle type butt plate. I've a feeling that they've come out of Pakistan along with last years batch of rough mixed bag Brens.

Nice collection, BUT may I say that you need some 'proper' guns - i.e German ones!!!

Quote by mg42 cra View Post
    nice collection, but may i say that you need some 'proper' guns - i.e german ones!!!
    whaaaaaaat!!!!!!

The PPsh41 is heavy when it's fully loaded, but it gets lighter very quickly

Ooops - I thought I pressed the quote button - in relation to his comment about the PPsh41 being heavy when loaded.

Glad to see another deac Bren! I have a mkII Englis made from a parts kit. My receiver is torch cut and welded to the lower receiver. The remaining space is filled with bondo. The bolt carrier is welded to the barrel. There is a large spring attached to the cocking handle which moves back an forth.
    Is your receiver original and non-cut, or a dummy? Can you remove your barrel?
    My friend put mine together 16 years ago in his shop. I'll post some pics on a separate thread when I get some time to get some pictures taken.
    Nice collection!

Nice collection. I have a few deacts myself (we call them dewats here in Canada) in my milsurp collection. Here its not as stringent (yet) as the U.K. or Australia.

I have a Sten and a few pistols. Here's my Mauser m1910 or m1914, EU Model 16 Astra and CZ vz.24 with correct Czech holster:

My WW2 deact gun collection

My WW2 deact gun collectionMy WW2 deact gun collectionMy WW2 deact gun collection

I'm looking for a Melior right now. Doubt I'll find one in Canada but you never know.

Very nice collection!!!
    Just hope one day us guys here in Australia can own deactivated machine guns

Tailor Marc-You can own deac/rendered innocuous MG and automatic rifles etc here but it's now a closed market-Customs won't let any more into the country so prices are high for any available examples.

Spewin, wonder if it will ever change? Doubt it with all the bikie dramas of late in the media

?

Quote by MG42 cra View Post
    Nice collection, BUT may I say that you need some 'proper' guns - i.e German ones!!!
    Them be fighting words!!!

Quote by tailor marc View Post
    Spewin, wonder if it will ever change? Doubt it with all the bikie dramas of late in the media
    For those of us not fortunate enough to live in beautiful 'Down Under,' could you please explain to which 'drama,' you refer to, please?

I hope Australia dont have to suffer further firearms restrictions - you have been hit hard enough IMO.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast