Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

My WW2 deact gun collection

Article about: As my wife bought me TWO guns this Christmas (an SVT-40 and a Mosin Nagant carbine - I have obviously been a good boy) I now have sixteen and feel that this can be called a collection in its

Quote by greatwhite View Post
    Lovely collection, i am guessing it has grown since, how you display such a large group.
    Unfortunately it hasn’t grown since the last photos, although I hope to get some more when funds allow. They’re not really displayed. I have a couple on mannequins and the rest are propped up against the book case
    Last edited by Grimebox; 12-29-2019 at 04:09 PM.

Quote by Narcis View Post
    I like the Carcano. You are missing the trigger group, aren't you?
    Is it a late war construction? Still in 6,5 or recalibrated in 8mm Mauser?
    The Carcano is a bit of a mystery as it has a Mauser stock. It was deactivated in 1997 and the certificate states 'S/R, rifle, Beretta'. The last 8 photos on post #1 show the gun in detail and the marks on the stock

I got a couple of guns for a Christmas. First up is a Molins No.2 Mk.5 signal pistol. It is marked M601 which is a war time (WW2) British manufactures code for I.L. Berridge & Co of Leicester. They were a commercial knitting machine manufacture.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My WW2 deact gun collection   My WW2 deact gun collection  

And I also got a vz.27, a Czechoslovakian pistol made whilst under the occupation of the Germans. It is stamped with the Waffenamt.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My WW2 deact gun collection   My WW2 deact gun collection  

My WW2 deact gun collection   My WW2 deact gun collection  

Very impressive collection!

I got an Italian Beretta M.38/44 for Christmas. It came with a sling, spare mags some tools and a leather bandolier

I must get around to doing another group shot

My WW2 deact gun collection   My WW2 deact gun collection  

I also got a holster for my flare gun. It’s dated 1943

Nice collection Grimebox. I enjoy seeing the build quality of these World War 1 and 2 guns. Bit rough around the edges in the later years but still look sturdy.

I think I need a bigger floor or to grow taller, the other option is no more guns and I don’t think that’s an option

Holy smokes!! Looks like ya covered a lot of bases.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast