Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Nazi Luftgewehr

Article about: Hello picked this, a Mars 115 air rifle trainer for the K98 Mauser, shoots a 4,40mm pellet, fun to shoot. A 10 shot group from 10yrds.

?

Default Nazi Luftgewehr

Hello picked this, a Mars 115 air rifle trainer for the K98 Mauser, shoots a 4,40mm pellet, fun to shoot. A 10 shot group from 10yrds.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Nazi Luftgewehr   Nazi Luftgewehr  

Thanks for posting zacker. New one on me. Does look like it would be fun to shoot. Thought my Sheridan Blue Streak that fired 5 MM or 20 cal. pointed pellets back in the 60s was unique.

MAP
    ?

Very nice! I could use it for the Rabbits around here
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

@ map, lol, good idea, I love to rabbit hunt, I use to shoot them with a .22 Mauser, but since my beagle has passed I have not been, so just deer hunt now & prefer a long bow for that , though I do gun hunt for them too, anyway this Mars 115 I bought last April , as I had just bought my Grandson a Red Ryder bb gun for his 6th birthday, so now we can shoot together, I paid $240 for the Mars, if you search you can usually find a deal on them, most collectors buy them to collect, most of them will be missing a part or 2, mine was missing a hollow end screw & tiny spring & ball bearing , found the parts tho, the ammo for these guns can be bought @ Canadian Ebay, anybody that has a problem or needs parts may be helped here ask for Alex Suchergebnisse

MAP
    ?

Sounds nice. Great to have the time to teach your Grandson. Starting them young is so important. Removes the mystic. If you "hide" a gun, kids will always be curious....and we all know the trouble Curious George would get into! LoL But if they know it is there and for their use (with supervision of course), they respect it and are not tempted to sneak around and play with it.

I bought my boy's their first 22 when they were 6 as well. Perfect age. I love shooting with my boys. Although they are older now so they prefer the "bigger" guns. Still we do enjoy the .22's. Quite, accurate and cheap(er) than the larger calibers
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

exactly right about C. George, lol, I decided about 3 weeks ago to give him a Marlin .22 Magnum I used to raccoon hunt with, good shot he hit 9 of 10 balloons on first shot, btw he's supposed to come out here today & shoot more. Best Regards & have great weekend. pic of him shooting my Mars, & his Marlin.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Nazi Luftgewehr   Nazi Luftgewehr  

Nice pics zacker. That Marlin looks like it has a bull barrel from here. Great fun with the kids for sure.