Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Need help with ppsh 41 markings

Article about: latest purchase is this PPSH41. dated 1944. Bought this piece because there are so many stamps on it. now i was wondering if you guys know the confession of these stamps? it is a refurbist m

Default Need help with ppsh 41 markings

latest purchase is this PPSH41. dated 1944. Bought this piece because there are so many stamps on it. now i was wondering if you guys know the confession of these stamps? it is a refurbist model. I was especially curious about the C13 stamp in the woodwork. and the П or Ц on the receiver. There is also a kind of hammer and sickle in a star halfway through the barrel. I've never seen that stamp before. If you have more information I'd love to hear it

Thanks

Nice looking example. Does it fire?

Looks pretty sweet!!!!

Very nice! I have never seen one in person. The star could indicate Tula Arsenal if an arrow were in it, but your photo definately shows something curved. From the photo I cannot tell it is a hammer and sickle, but it is definately not an arrow. Hopefully somebody will recognize it. It's a great gun.

Not sure if this helps, but just random browsing , I came across this link about arsenal repairs/refit markings. Repair depots & refurnishment facilities markings | m9130.info
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Need help with ppsh 41 markings  

Looks like a nice gun, arsenal refurbished as most were. How does it shoot?
    John

Quote by Rescue190 View Post
    Looks like a nice gun, arsenal refurbished as most were. How does it shoot?
    John
    It won't be a live weapon if its in Netherlands, unless I'm missing something.

thanks for all the replies, unfortunately the ppsh has been disabled according to the law in this country. and can no longer shoot it. the C13 marking is also from a repair depot. so the ppsh has markings from 2 different depots. the well-known one in ukraine whose marking is a box with a line through it. and the C13 represents the Kiev artillery depot. That one occurs less often. below a better picture of the hammer and sickle marking on the ppsh.Need help with ppsh 41 markings