Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Pistol Holster, German? WW2?

Article about: Hi Guys, I was wondering if anybody had any ideas about this holster? It has no markings! Thanks in advance. Regards Jock

Default Pistol Holster, German? WW2?

Hi Guys,

I was wondering if anybody had any ideas about this holster?

It has no markings!

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Jock
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Pistol Holster, German? WW2?   Pistol Holster, German? WW2?  

Pistol Holster, German? WW2?   Pistol Holster, German? WW2?  

Default Re: Pistol Holster, German? WW2?

Is it a smaller size holster or something a little larger like what a polish random would fit in?

Spanish Astra Model 600..9mm parabellum.. Either War time for the 1st. contract of Astra 600 pistols. delievered in 1944 to the Germans in France, or Holster for the 2nd. contract which was deleivered after the war and issued to the West German police...BILL
    "As long as there are brave men and warriors the halls of Valhalla will never be silent or empty"

In memory of my father William T. Grist December 26, 1920--September 10, 2009..
    901st. Ordnance H.A.M. North Africa, Italy, Southern France....ETO
    Also in memory of my mother Jane Kidd Grist Feb. 22, 1920-- September 27, 2009... WWll War bride May 1942...

Cheers Bill,

I suppose without markings it is impossible to tell?

Regards

Jock

I agree,Astra for sure.I can see it once held an Astra.I was not sure 400 or 600, but Bill is probably right.Jock let me know if you want to part with it

?

Once I've found the same holster in the Estonian attic, the holster was with attached mag to the pocket, and the holster itself has a fresh traces from a gun, someone found the hidden in attic holster w gun, and throw away the holster. At first look to the mag and traces I thought that it was a VIS-35, they was found by me a couple of time.
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Thanks Guys,

It came from a house clearance as did the rifle last week. It is from an old boy who has moved into a home. His son said he had weapons in his gun safe but did not show me as he didn't have the keys. I wonder if the pistol is there? I will keep you informed.

Regards

Jock

Quote by Von Sphinctor View Post
    I agree,Astra for sure.I can see it once held an Astra.I was not sure 400 or 600, but Bill is probably right.Jock let me know if you want to part with it
    Whats it worth to you?

Jock

Quote by jock auld View Post
    Whats it worth to you?

Jock
    Ahh, thats a loaded question......suggest a price No German markings but it does look very nice,and you found it in Germany........

Quote by Von Sphinctor View Post
    Ahh, thats a loaded question......suggest a price No German markings but it does look very nice,and you found it in Germany........
    What you got to swap?

I like paperwork or field eqpt.

Regards

Jock

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast