Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Pistole Star Model B WaAD20

Article about: Look right? SN is on the last contract delivery on June 6 1944 and a B in front of it?

Default Pistole Star Model B WaAD20

Pistole Star Model B WaAD20Pistole Star Model B WaAD20Pistole Star Model B WaAD20Pistole Star Model B WaAD20Pistole Star Model B WaAD20Pistole Star Model B WaAD20Pistole Star Model B WaAD20Pistole Star Model B WaAD20
    Look right? SN is on the last contract delivery on June 6 1944 and a B in front of it?

I would pass Garandy. That WaA stamping looks suspect. Not sure if they were stamped in that location either.

I can say it's authentically a gorgeous looking pistol! My favorite look, 1911. Best of luck in your research. If it's affordable, you may have a nice pistol to shoot and own.

Green
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

The WaAD20 without stick eagle is very suspect. It is in the correct serial range for the German contract. I would post on Luger gun boards as well. Many seasoned pistol Collectors. I would buy if priced as a shooter and then figure it out. I would not pay more for the rarity until the waffenamt can be confirmed. IMO there should be a stick eagle above the waffenamt. There were quite a few fakes that came from Bulgaria a few years back. I am not sure how they ground and re-stamped serial numbers in the correct range but they knew they were making fakes when they did them. There were only 15,000 guns in the second contract according to the Axis Pistols book by Jan Still. So it would be rare if correct. Proceed with some caution.
    John

4th variation?Pistole Star Model B WaAD20