Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Ravon 25 cal pickup

Article about: Most people consider these low grade junk but this one shoots great!Paid 50.00 for it,but have seen them go for 200.00 on GB.They quit making them years ago,so price has went up,go figure.

Default Raven 25 cal pickup

Most people consider these low grade junk but this one shoots great!Paid 50.00 for it,but have seen them go for 200.00 on GB.They quit making them years ago,so price has went up,go figure.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ravon 25 cal pickup   Ravon 25 cal pickup  

Ravon 25 cal pickup   Ravon 25 cal pickup  

Last edited by Toecutter; 09-03-2020 at 05:14 AM.

Man, that's tiny compared to your hand! Looks mint...good buy for $50. How many rounds fits in the clip?

?

Love it ! I used to own one..

?

we all did at one time or another.

Thanks guys!Clip holds 6,and one in the pipe is 7.Be a good little carry because it has a safety.I was hitting a paper plate at 20 ft., so accurate enough.Also its 100% US made!

MAP
    ?

Never heard of this brand before. Looks like a nice little pocket pistol. Pocket change as well!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Thanks Map!Yeah these were made in the 80s I think,not a big caliber but would make a good purse gun for the wife.

MAP
    ?

Quote by Toecutter View Post
    Thanks Map!Yeah these were made in the 80s I think,not a big caliber but would make a good purse gun for the wife.
    I think it's good for anyone. So many people who are allowed to carry, buy a pistol that is uncomfortable to carry so they leave it home. Small pistols like this are very convenient and easy to carry.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Price was right with what guns are going for now Toecutter. I heard they had a reputation for jamming but far better than nothing. Hey for close-up target looks like a bit of fun.

Thanks guys!Amazing it dosent jam but the 25 cal has more power to operate slide,compared to the 22 LR.With the box it makes it a bit more collectable!