Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Relic Stg/MP44

Article about: As can be read from the topic title I'm currently looking for a nice Stg/MP 44 relic for display purposes. I actually have one from the Carentan area on hand and I'm just about to go for it

Default Relic Stg/MP44

As can be read from the topic title I'm currently looking for a nice Stg/MP 44 relic for display purposes. I actually have one from the Carentan area on hand and I'm just about to go for it but I'm having my doubts due to condition vs. price concerns...

£350 - no trigger, seemingly lots of internals gone etc. (www.dugup.co.uk/ww2/ww2_relics_ 1.htm)

The others sold there previously at the same price seemed to be in much better condition... should I give this one a pass and wait for a better one?

I've actually already missed out on 4-5 examples within the last 6 months alone, and all but more or less one of those came from the same source/dig so I'm not sure if this is telling of how often these actually turn up in good condition, any input on this would be great...

Also, if anyone's got a better condition relic stg44 they'd like to sell please drop me a line via PM

Thanks!

Default Re: Relic Stg/MP44

Feel free to delete this thread

Bit rough for me, but rare as you say. He has some quite cool stuff though.

Get him to chuck in that relic mp44 mag he has and drop the price a bit maybe? Make the point the better condition ones he had were the same price.... can't hurt to ask.

Yeah, it's kinda rough... but I've just decided to go for it anyway, I think it will make for a nice historical display piece. I can always sell and upgrade if I get the chance/urge to do so.