Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Rhodesian fal just added to collection

Article about: I just got my first two fal introduced to my collection. The one for this subject is the Rhodesian. Built on a early DS (dsa) receiver , everything else is orginial. Lower marked RA and also

FNG
    ?

Default Rhodesian fal just added to collection

I just got my first two fal introduced to my collection. The one for this subject is the Rhodesian. Built on a early DS (dsa) receiver , everything else is orginial. Lower marked RA and also the bolt. I have two mags that came with it , other one with the baby poop ( stupid nick name for the camo job imo) is grounded off and just has the date. I'm not a expert on these so any information would be appreciated. I think these dried up over the years so I assume they are hard to find? Got this in trade.

Thank you
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Rhodesian fal just added to collection   Rhodesian fal just added to collection  

Rhodesian fal just added to collection   Rhodesian fal just added to collection  

Nice addition to any collection. I only have the L1A1 British version.
    John

Very nice! I wish I had gotten one of these when the parts kits were $120 thirty years ago.

FNG
    ?

Thank you, getting hard to find these days? I have looked and cannot find to many. Looks like a lot of people painted over them

- - ------- - -

Definitely

MAP
    ?

Nice pick up. Congrats
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)