Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Russian Mosin Nagant 1891/30

Article about: Just acquired this Tula produced Mosin with matching numbered bayonet My first firearm! Hope you like it Nick Nick

?

Quote by Woolgar View Post
    Hi Phil

It’s neutered, so sadly wont fulfill my dream of firing one just yet

Nick
    Understand!!
    If you ever find yourself traveling across Southwest Arizona,
    It would be my pleasure for you to pop your cherry with mine!!!
    She's the older octagon receiver type.

Semper Fi
    Phil

Quote by AZPhil View Post
    Understand!!
    If you ever find yourself traveling across Southwest Arizona,
    It would be my pleasure for you to pop your cherry with mine!!!
    She's the older octagon receiver type.

Semper Fi
    Phil
    Thanks, I will take you up on that offer should I find myself out West

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Looks like a nice example Woolgar. Nothing like a first gun. Great offer from AZ phil. In fact you should consider taking up permanent residence in AZ. Best gun laws in the country and what scenery!!

Quote by mauser9 View Post
    Looks like a nice example Woolgar. Nothing like a first gun. Great offer from AZ phil. In fact you should consider taking up permanent residence in AZ. Best gun laws in the country and what scenery!!
    Very tempting! What a way to spend retirement!
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Thumbs up

Very nice ! Of course, we can only legally own deacts here in the UK, but I still remember the excitement of actually acquiring my first historic firearm. For sure you'll be tempted to add to this one.....

Quote by Martin Bull View Post
    Very nice ! Of course, we can only legally own deacts here in the UK, but I still remember the excitement of actually acquiring my first historic firearm. For sure you'll be tempted to add to this one.....
    Yes I’m sure I will Martin, the more I handle it the more I think about what next?

I’m a little late to the show here but congrats on your first firearm! Now the addiction will begin! And a nice pre war mosin, major majority of all mosins were Arsenal refurbished after the war and all serial numbered parts of the rifle were force matched, the little square marking on the receiver is the refurb marking.

Quote by TheGoon View Post
    I’m a little late to the show here but congrats on your first firearm! Now the addiction will begin! And a nice pre war mosin, major majority of all mosins were Arsenal refurbished after the war and all serial numbered parts of the rifle were force matched, the little square marking on the receiver is the refurb marking.
    Thank you, that’s interesting information

?

That's great Nick ! Nice photo-op display job too. Not only does it look cool but it's historically accurate to boot! Ironically my first one was also a Mosin (Finnish though..) , either way it's an addiction in itself! Thanks for posting.
    Cheers,
    Dean

Thanks Dean

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast