Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Two semi autos,size matters.

Article about: Two pistols,a 22 short cal. and a 50AE cal.Amazing difference in size,both would kill if needed Although I would rather have the 50 AE beside the bed.ha

Ok tried the 50AE on a 4x4,if you shoot one of these wear good ear plugs and hang on tight, it would stop a man no prob.probably stop a grizzly bear.ha
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Two semi autos,size matters.   Two semi autos,size matters.  

MAP
    ?

Quote by Toecutter View Post
    Ok tried the 50AE on a 4x4,if you shoot one of these wear good ear plugs and hang on tight, it would stop a man no prob.probably stop a grizzly bear.ha
    It actually is a good back up "dangerous game" pistol, or so I have heard. I'm sure there are lots of others as well. I knew someone that carried it while hunting in Alaska.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Would not care to be on the receiving end myself!!

No wouldnt want to be shot by either,but I I had a choice it would be the 22 short.Don't think I would chose the 22 short if hunting in Alaska!

Two calibres that have little use in combat. Although I have a friend who carries a Walther PPK in .22 as a PPW and has actually put two down with it, (apparently emptying it into the two gun men's legs from under his car having dived for cover worked a treat!). Fun calibres both but not for serious work.

Small calibre for work, 9mm Short. I dealt with an incident where a man had 4 X 9mm Short from a Beretta in his chest and the result was remarkably efficient. Larger practical calibre for me is either .40 or .45ACP although good old 9X19mm still takes alot of beating and has always been my issue work gun, (except for a short time I carried a Walther PP in .32in, but that made me feel very under dressed). As for Desert Eagle I have medium sized hands and have never managed to get on with them in any of their calibres. If I want a dangerous game backup then the good ol S&W mod 29 with Pachmyer signatures on it. When you want that extra, emergency, shot a 240 Gr soft point from a wheel gun always comes through, (my opinion only though).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2