Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Unknown magazines

Article about: Hello I've owned these two magazines for a while now, and havent figured out to which pistols they belong to. One is unmarked, and the other is FN marked Hopefully these 10 attached files wi

Default Unknown magazines

Hello

I've owned these two magazines for a while now, and havent figured out to which pistols they belong to. One is unmarked, and the other is FN marked

Hopefully these 10 attached files will help

First three images are of the unmarked magazine. Possibly same calibre as the FN marked mag (7.65) or 6.35mm (25ACP)

Unknown magazinesUnknown magazines
    Unknown magazines

These last 7 images show the FN marked magazine in 7.65mm. It was said earlier that it was an FN Browning 1922, and i sold it as that. But it came back to me again after the seller tried it on an 1922, and it didnt fit. He sendt me the comparison images with a 1910 mag and a 1922. Hope these images suffice

Unknown magazinesUnknown magazinesUnknown magazinesUnknown magazinesUnknown magazinesUnknown magazinesUnknown magazines

I'm not sure I can help - I'm going to have to check those measurements against a very similar mag that I have, which I had taken to be an M1922 one up till now... so I'd be very interested in (& grateful for) any confirmed identification from experts out there!

The unmarked one certainly looks like that of an M1910, but there were so many copies of these FN pistols made by various factories (licensed & unlicensed!), that there's a chance its for one of those & not necessarily 100% compatible. The method of manufacture around the 'floorplate' is certainly different from any of the other FN stamped mags shown (& mine).