Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Walther PP

Article about: I made a thread about this Walther a week or two ago and decided to buy it; I just got it today and wanted to show it off here I haven't had much time to check all the markings on it in deta

Default Walther PP

I made a thread about this Walther a week or two ago and decided to buy it; I just got it today and wanted to show it off here I haven't had much time to check all the markings on it in detail, but im very happy with it so far I believe the magazine and wooden grips are repros, but the gun looks to be in very nice condition besides the cracking on one of the grips

Walther PPWalther PPWalther PPWalther PPWalther PPWalther PP

(I can hopefully upload better pictures of it tonight or tomorrow)

Nice Russian Capture waffen marked PP!I like it!
    Last edited by Toecutter; 01-13-2018 at 11:11 PM.

Not bad at all ch! Can make out the WaA markings. Have not seen one of these in quite a while. Nice score to any collection. Thanks for sharing.

Thank y'all for the replies! I took it to the gun show I went to today and had quite a few people stop and ask about it; I'm glad to have been able to add it to the collection!

Nice pick up. Russian capture and refinish as mentioned. Wood grip are reproductions as you suspected. I cannot make out the markings on the mag to see if war time or post war. Nice addition.
    John