Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Winchester m12 trench gun

Article about: Here's another out of the safe for its annual inspection and wipe down

?

Default Winchester m12 trench gun

Here's another out of the safe for its annual inspection and wipe downWinchester  m12 trench gunWinchester  m12 trench gunWinchester  m12 trench gun

CBH
    ?

When would this one date from ? Nice clean example .

?

Chris I believe the serial number dates it to 1942

CBH
    ?

Thanks David , I almost bought a trench gun years ago , the external hammer type . Unfortunately it was in need of repair so I didn't buy it . I remember one of the traits of this gun was if you held in the trigger it would fire as you cycled the action , Scary ! I have on of the full brass USMC shell casings somewhere . Thanks for sharing .

That is one nice shotgun. very hard and expensive to find in good condition. One of these days I'll find one to add to my collection.

Thanks for sharing.

Burt

PRE
    ?

OP,
    Very nice shotgun! They have an appeal all their own.

Quote by CBH View Post
    I remember one of the traits of this gun was if you held in the trigger it would fire as you cycled the action
    That's something that could be used to great advantage by a skilled operator.

Pat

?

A beauty! Ray

MAP
    ?

How did I miss this thread!!! Nice!

I too had the chance 5 years ago to pick up two (or just one) mint versions just like this from my friend at a local show for not too much $$$....

Said I would think about it...came back a few minutes later and they were.......gone...

Now I probably couldn't afford even one.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Very nice those Model 12 guns. Super sturdy. Looks to be in great shape too. thanks for sharing.