Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

4 (MG) Kradschutzenbtl 17 beer Stien

Article about: As stated by B.B. you need to start a new thread and post the photo's there. That way members can give there opinions and the thread can be used in the future for reference. And as Ralph cle

v30t
    ?

Default 4 (MG) Kradschutzenbtl 17 beer Stien

Hi everyone,

sorry for choosing this old topic, but it is suitable for me as I´ve an beer mug, not sure about the value.

It is in an superb conditon without any damage. It is original an in the familiy for more that 50 Year

I´ll load fotos this evening.

It is "Kriegsweihnacht 1940" from the "4. MG Kradschützenbtl. 17" and shows two guys on a Motorcyle with sidecar and on guy in the sidecar..so.. 3 guys
    The picture is very detailed so you could also read the numberplate of the motorcylce

So, I want to sell it..

Regards

tom from germany

2. # ADS

Welcome to the forum!
    Would probably be a better idea to start a new topic and upload the photos there. You'll likely get help much more quickly by taking that route, rather than posting in a five year-old thread.

B.B.

Quote by v30t View Post

So, I want to sell it..

Regards

tom from germany
    Hello, We do not allow the buying and selling of items on the regular forum.

If you wish to sell this item, please post an add with photos in our Classifieds section here,
    Third Reich German other militaria - Militaria Collectibles buy - sell at War Relics
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

v30t
    ?

As requested, the fotos.

As I´am not sure of the value, I can`t start a selling topic at the moment
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 4 (MG) Kradschutzenbtl 17 beer Stien   4 (MG) Kradschutzenbtl 17 beer Stien  

4 (MG) Kradschutzenbtl 17 beer Stien   4 (MG) Kradschutzenbtl 17 beer Stien  

?

As stated by B.B. you need to start a new thread and post the photo's there. That way members can give there opinions and the thread can be used in the future for reference.
    And as Ralph clearly stated, if you want to sell you have to do it via the Classifieds section.

Regards, Rik

We are willing to help you to determine if your items are original or not but we are not a free evaluation service.
    You will have to search the internet for something similar to determine a value.
    Again, if you wish to sell, please lace an ad in our Classifieds.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

That is one nice Mug/Stein