Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Bund Deutsher Osten steel wall schield

Article about: 24 cm x 20 cm Original ?

Default Bund Deutsher Osten steel wall schield

24 cm x 20 cm

Original ?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Bund Deutsher Osten steel wall schield   Bund Deutsher Osten steel wall schield  

Bund Deutsher Osten steel wall schield   Bund Deutsher Osten steel wall schield  

Bund Deutsher Osten steel wall schield  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Bund Deutsher Osten steel wall schield
    P
    Many

?

Totally fake imo. Raul

?

Quote by Raul View Post
    Totally fake imo. Raul
    Raul, Can you list any specific reasons as to why you believe this is faked ?
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

And what about this ?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Bund Deutsher Osten steel wall schield   Bund Deutsher Osten steel wall schield  

Bund Deutsher Osten steel wall schield   Bund Deutsher Osten steel wall schield  

Even if they are fakes, I like them for their novelty value and wouldn't mind owning them. Hope they turn out to be OK though.

?

Hello, the design is totally fantasy (though if it’s cheap it might look nice in a shed or something) very rarely such signs are authentic. Raul

?

Quote by Raul View Post
    Hello, the design is totally fantasy (though if it’s cheap it might look nice in a shed or something) very rarely such signs are authentic. Raul
    What part ?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Bund Deutsher Osten steel wall schield  

?

Raul, the point I was trying to make is that 'Fake' is a generalized term we are all familiar with, but the forum is a learning / sharing type institution and for one to be better educated when asking a question or seeking advice is to have a clear, concise and factual response. I am aware there are fakers lurking on many of the various outlets on the web fishing for information to hone their craft as they never seem to stop finding avenues to scam their victims, but IMO answers with some substance is far better, an astute collector will have a better grasp on the situation in the future. G

mpw
    ?

From Poland? The reason I ask is there are a lot of fakes coming from that country many of which are quite convincing. The Bund Deutsher Osten sign shown could do with better photos to be sure but the damage/aging looks artificially done with chemicals although the stress fractures in the enamel look convincing. The big red flag concerning both signs and one the fakers often adhere to is the damage is only concentrated to the edges and fixing holes and not the design or lettering.

Rgd's, Mark.