Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Busts of Hermann Goring and Adolf by Olaf Lemke and B.H. Mayer

Article about: My grandfather passed away and left me all his ww2 relics and memorabilia. I could use some information as I know you cannot go down to your local antique shop and ask about these items.....

?

Hi Shane, the moderators need to help you with that.

Us mere mortals can help you with authentification. For example the small Adolf Hitler plaque/ stand is a nice one. I have exactly the same. It was sold in book stores around Germany and has a silver finish. Be careful with touching or cleaning that because it quickly comes off. There is also a Göring version of this which I regret not buying a few years ago. Please see my own below together with period documentation. Yours looks much better even!

Busts of Hermann Goring and Adolf by Olaf Lemke and B.H. MayerBusts of Hermann Goring and Adolf by Olaf Lemke and B.H. Mayer

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Busts of Hermann Goring and Adolf by Olaf Lemke and B.H. Mayer
    P
    Many

Shane,

I will echo what Vocht has said about cleaning the items.. In a word... DONT... Wiping them down with chemicals will remove the patina and drastically reduce the price. Lightly dusting the items with a microfibre cloth is fine but please don't use any chemicals or cleaners on any of your grandfathers items.

The extra images can stay on here for historical purposes, and for future reference you may have to resize your images a little in order for them to post properly and not sideways. I am getting ready to go to a meeting but if I can I will try to right the images for you later.

Smitty

im noBusts of Hermann Goring and Adolf by Olaf Lemke and B.H. Mayert touching these things I have some more stuff you might find pretty dsmn cool it just keeps getting better and better and finding more and more stuff I have atleast 10 hitler bust plaques look what I have come across in the past few daysBusts of Hermann Goring and Adolf by Olaf Lemke and B.H. Mayer
    Busts of Hermann Goring and Adolf by Olaf Lemke and B.H. MayerBusts of Hermann Goring and Adolf by Olaf Lemke and B.H. Mayer

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3