Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Deutsche Lufthansa menu

Article about: just got back from visiting the folks for the holiday and I usually hit the largest antique mall in the area where ever I go.... usually, 75% of what I see is fake, 20% genuine and overprice

Default Deutsche Lufthansa menu

just got back from visiting the folks for the holiday and I usually hit the largest antique mall in the area where ever I go.... usually, 75% of what I see is fake, 20% genuine and overpriced with a 5% chance of finding something of interest... I like paper stuff so I found a nice postcard and this unused Lufthansa menu from the Third Reich era....I thought the graphics were nicely drawn

It is unused and I have two copies...here is a scan of the front and back....I believe the actual food courses were typed in the open section on the reverse...I did find a few other examples with different graphics on the net and those had the menu typed in....measures ~ 4 inches by 6 inches or 11cm x 15cm

just sharing but would be interested in narrowing down the year it was used...

Deutsche Lufthansa menu

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Deutsche Lufthansa menu
    P
    Many

It's a Junkers JU52/3 that Lufthansa used as an airliner to carry passengers throughout Europe and Asia from 1932 to 1939. Dwight