Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Did the german company Wellner make silverware for The Eagle's Nest and The Berghof?

Article about: I have been doing some research about silverware variations from the Eagle's Nest and the Berghof, I am told that Bruckmann was the only maker of Adolf Hitler silverware but then again I see

Default Did the german company Wellner make silverware for The Eagle's Nest and The Berghof?

I have been doing some research about silverware variations from the Eagle's Nest and the Berghof, I am told that Bruckmann was the only maker of Adolf Hitler silverware but then again I see wellner examples from different sources.

No offense to anyone I just don't know who to believe, any help, photos etc would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Aaron

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Did the german company Wellner make silverware for The Eagle's Nest and The Berghof?
    P
    Many

Bruckmann and Wellner both made silverware and silver items for Hitler that are considered accepted, authentic pieces. Bruckmann, from what I've seen, mainly made the silverware whereas Wellner made the silver pieces, ie trays, teapots, etc.

In terms of silverware, the only widely accepted patterns are the formal and informal patterns from Bruckmann; There are a number of others out there, but none that are as widely recognized to be legitimate and are likely either gifts given to Hitler or forgeries.