Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Do you guys ever saw something like this? It looks fantasy

Article about: There is not much description to it , just that he bought from a antique store in germany and it's called Fritz. Did some search but doesn't come up anything like it

?

Default Do you guys ever saw something like this? It looks fantasy

Do you guys ever saw something like this? It looks fantasyDo you guys ever saw something like this? It looks fantasyDo you guys ever saw something like this? It looks fantasyDo you guys ever saw something like this? It looks fantasy

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Do you guys ever saw something like this? It looks fantasy
    P
    Many

?

There is not much description to it , just that he bought from a antique store in germany and it's called Fritz. Did some search but doesn't come up anything like it

IMO, it's poorly made, and I wouldn't waste any money on something "hoping" it to be rare and worth a fortune.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Cheers. I’m having nightmares tonight

I'd say it's something slapped together post-war.

Other than that, if I were to buy this, I'm pretty sure I'd wake up in the middle of the night to find this thing standing at the foot of my bed staring at me. Terrifying.

?

Well i don't intend buying everything i see, but thought this might be interesting just to share

Do you guys ever saw something like this? It looks fantasy
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

Quote by kodak View Post
    Well i don't intend buying everything i see, but thought this might be interesting just to share
    Do you really think that people that seriously collect TR items, and militaria would have any interest in this junk?
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Quote by kodak View Post
    Do you guys ever saw something like this? It looks fantasyDo you guys ever saw something like this? It looks fantasyDo you guys ever saw something like this? It looks fantasyDo you guys ever saw something like this? It looks fantasy
    Total nonsense not even worthy of comment.

Mark
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast