Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Flieger Paul Vehse Beer Stein 2nd Anti Aircraft Search Light Group 120

Article about: Thought I would share this one. This lot was presented to me many years ago by the daughter of Paul, here in South Australia. The rest of his gear was dumped when moving house, but luckily s

?

Default Flieger Paul Vehse Beer Stein 2nd Anti Aircraft Search Light Group 120

Thought I would share this one. This lot was presented to me many years ago by the daughter of Paul, here in South Australia. The rest of his gear was dumped when moving house, but luckily she kept this.Flieger Paul Vehse Beer Stein 2nd Anti Aircraft Search Light Group 120Flieger Paul Vehse Beer Stein 2nd Anti Aircraft Search Light Group 120Flieger Paul Vehse Beer Stein 2nd Anti Aircraft Search Light Group 120Flieger Paul Vehse Beer Stein 2nd Anti Aircraft Search Light Group 120Flieger Paul Vehse Beer Stein 2nd Anti Aircraft Search Light Group 120

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Flieger Paul Vehse Beer Stein 2nd Anti Aircraft Search Light Group 120
    P
    Many

Can't really comment on yours militarily but I can show one similar that my Mother brought back from Amsterdam in the '50's when the folks emigrated here. Looks like yours is also a "HofbrÀuhaus" stein? I really know nothing of these.

?

Hi, trouble finding more info on these myself. That is a nice example you have there.
    Thank you for sharing.