Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

GESCHENK FOTO ADOLF HITLERS an OTTO MEISSNER mit Orignalunterschrift und Zusatz:

Article about: GESCHENK FOTO ADOLF HITLERS an OTTO MEISSNER mit Orignalunterschrift und Zusatz: Berchtesgaden den 18/ Oktober 1938. Hitler und Meissner betrachten größe Urkunde für Meissner. Selten! Gerahm

?

I agree with your assessment... but that being said... I don't plan on opening the sealed picture. That will kill the value... instantly. Now of course I can't prove it is AH finger prints... but it is consistent with hand posturing for AH when signing a document... as seen in some photos. But it is neat to speculate... and is just exciting to have additional unusual unintended crumbs... along with the dedicated. I am glad you broke the details of finger printing processes.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement GESCHENK FOTO ADOLF HITLERS an OTTO MEISSNER mit Orignalunterschrift und Zusatz:
    P
    Many

?

Closeup
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture GESCHENK FOTO ADOLF HITLERS an OTTO MEISSNER mit Orignalunterschrift und Zusatz:  

?

In his office
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture GESCHENK FOTO ADOLF HITLERS an OTTO MEISSNER mit Orignalunterschrift und Zusatz:  

?

Geschenkphoto
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture GESCHENK FOTO ADOLF HITLERS an OTTO MEISSNER mit Orignalunterschrift und Zusatz:   GESCHENK FOTO ADOLF HITLERS an OTTO MEISSNER mit Orignalunterschrift und Zusatz:  

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3