Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

heer plate genuine??

Article about: hi folks whats your take on german dinnerware items plates bowls etc that have a diffrent colour of ink maker mark from the heer insignia like this one below are these original? or bad items

Default heer plate genuine??

hi folks whats your take on german dinnerware items plates bowls etc that have a diffrent colour of ink maker mark from the heer insignia like this one below are these original? or bad items?

i have a heer plate shown in big pic below and its maker mark and heer eagle are in the same ink and i have seen many luftwaffe heer daf plates done like this which i think are originals.

but why make a plate stamp it green to your company logo then put black insignia on it just looks untidy. alot of the pieces of tableware around are marked in this two colour ink scheme. it/they may well be all original thats why i ask you guys??

cheers for any thoughts and all comments welcome

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture heer plate genuine??  
    Attached Images Attached Images heer plate genuine??  heer plate genuine??  heer plate genuine?? 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement heer plate genuine??
    P
    Many

Default Re: heer plate genuine??

heres the other two coloured one

hoope these pics are bigger.

i give in!!!

good or bad?

Attached Images Attached Images heer plate genuine??  heer plate genuine?? 

its not for happning with the big image

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture heer plate genuine??  

Hi Ewan, first off I think the plate is OK.

Re the colours issue it will be a s simple as this. The company trademark will be one colour as that is their usual brand image, but the military will have insisted upon their mark being in a certain regulation colour.

Cheers, Ade.

ade thanks for that and i trust your word 100% but i would only ever have the other ones in my collection they look better aswell.