Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

"Hier spricht die NSDAP"

Article about: Hi! Got this one this morning. Cardboard, about 65 x 80, in still very nice condition. Here some quick impressions:

?

Quote by Horst View Post
    age toning over the years probably due to sunlight.

Horst
    Ah, yes, of course a possibilty i didn`t think on.
    Thanks!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement "Hier spricht die NSDAP"
    P
    Many

?

Hello all,
    Which of these signs if either, are harder to obtain, the enamelled one's or the cardboard style? Also am I correct in thinking that one sees for sale, particularly the enamelled one's have some damage or sometimes quite a bit of damage? I haven't seen too many for sale lately & would like to acquire one perhaps. Now I know prices are not really discussed on the forum but if I was to say that both enamelled and cardboard style range from the 500 dollar range up to about 800 would be what they sell for. I do apologize for asking this but I am absolutely terrible on pricing items, even my own, which is probably why I haven't sold things yet.
    thanks for any help or info
    Duzig(Bill)

?

Bill,
    as noted earlier the cardboard are not available as much as the enamel signs .as to to price your guess is as good as mine.
    Horst
    "He who hesitates is lost - is not only lost but miles from the next exit"

?

Hello Horst, thank you much for your comments. Yes, I guess it's basically what one thinks they are worth to themselves. It seems like prices on almost all 3rd reich militaria is all over the place. Again, your comment is appreciated
    thanks again
    Bill

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2