Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Hitler Plaque

Article about: Guys, I'm totally out of my element here. I came across this and was wonder if you could help identify and confirm if it is legit. Asking price is \\$200. It's around 6 inches across and in fa

Looks like this very plaque has found its way onto germanwarbooty.com. Dealer priced at $195 so I think you were wise to drop this one when offered to you at $200 --- John probably got if for a lot less.

Adolf Hitler Profile Plaque

Hitler PlaqueHitler Plaque

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hitler Plaque
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Quote by slados28 View Post
    Looks like this very plaque has found its way onto germanwarbooty.com. Dealer priced at $195 so I think you were wise to drop this one when offered to you at $200 --- John probably got if for a lot less.

Adolf Hitler Profile Plaque
    Thanks Slados!

LoL! This is too funny. Thanks for posting this. I will have to needle my friend.

But not surprising it's on Germanwarbooty.com. My dealer is a friend of John. I myself just missed out on meeting John on Sunday. I keep on missing him at the shows near me for the last few years. I know he has a good reputation.

In defense of my dealer friend (who is a really good guy ) he did say that this item was not his forte. More often than not I get really nice deals at fair prices and he usually gives me first look on his new pick-ups (see the two M34's I just picked up and posted on Sunday)

Michael

P.S. And thanks to all who gave me the sage advice to not pursue it!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2