Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Hotel Deutscher Hof Nurnberg gravy boat. Rare?

Article about: Hello. I received this small gravy boat marked Hotel Deutscher Hof Nurnberg in an auction lot. It has a makers mark of Wellner Soehne with a number 12 in a circle. Upon researching on the in

Default Hotel Deutscher Hof Nurnberg gravy boat. Rare?

Hello. I received this small gravy boat marked Hotel Deutscher Hof Nurnberg in an auction lot. It has a makers mark of Wellner Soehne with a number 12 in a circle. Upon researching on the internet I've been unable to find a similar piece that is marked specifically to the Nurnberg hotel. Has anybody else seen anything like this or other pieces marked the same? It's definitely an interesting piece. Thanks for any information. Nice little addition to the collection.Hotel Deutscher Hof Nurnberg gravy boat. Rare?Hotel Deutscher Hof Nurnberg gravy boat. Rare?Hotel Deutscher Hof Nurnberg gravy boat. Rare?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hotel Deutscher Hof Nurnberg gravy boat. Rare?
    P
    Many

?

This hotel operated before and after the TR period. Looks to be an original piece but outside the TR period. Yes, I am a few years late with a reply.

Lightbulb

Difficult to be precise,but it looks to be pre-1930s, maybe 1920s or even earlier. It's a nice collectable, and possibly was in the building when it used to be visited by its most (in)famous former guest. Although largely destroyed by bombing, the rebuilt hotet still retained origina lfeatures when I last visited some years ago......

Hotel Deutscher Hof Nurnberg gravy boat. Rare?

?

Spoiler: the Hotel is now closed permanently and used as office and apartment complex.

Lightbulb

Oh-that's rather boring......