Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

I just aquired this new daggers and i doubt they are genuine

Article about: Uploaded here some pics, if anyone can offer some free information i would be forever thankful

Hi there.

I am glad you have can return most of this stuff and that you are happy to keep a few fake pieces.

These links will show you similar items that are fake -

WATCHES -
    allreaders.net
    allreaders.net
    allreaders.net
    allreaders.net

GOBLETS, MUGS, POTS, PLATES, ETC -
    allreaders.net

KNIVES FROM POLAND -
    http://allreaders.net/fakeww2itemson...aziknives.html

CIGARETTE CASES & LIGHTERS -
    http://allreaders.net/cigaretteparaphernalia.html
    http://allreaders.net/cigaretteparap...phernalia.html

Kind regards,

Will.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement I just aquired this new daggers and i doubt they are genuine
    P
    Many

?

interesting links, more fakes on the market than genuine . got it

?

I just aquired this new daggers and i doubt they are genuineI just aquired this new daggers and i doubt they are genuineI just aquired this new daggers and i doubt they are genuineI just aquired this new daggers and i doubt they are genuine

what about these ones? he sell for 550 usd

MAP
    ?

Quote by kodak View Post
    I just aquired this new daggers and i doubt they are genuineI just aquired this new daggers and i doubt they are genuineI just aquired this new daggers and i doubt they are genuineI just aquired this new daggers and i doubt they are genuine

what about these ones? he sell for 550 usd
    Please post this dagger in the section linked below

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/sa-dienstdolch/
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

I just aquired this new daggers and i doubt they are genuineI just aquired this new daggers and i doubt they are genuineI just aquired this new daggers and i doubt they are genuineI just aquired this new daggers and i doubt they are genuineI just aquired this new daggers and i doubt they are genuine

for this helmet that i was also interested buying , he ask 800 usd , and i got him to sell it for 500 usd . still didn;t bought it . it might be fake

?

sorry, i m still trying to get used to the forum

MAP
    ?

Quote by kodak View Post
    I just aquired this new daggers and i doubt they are genuineI just aquired this new daggers and i doubt they are genuineI just aquired this new daggers and i doubt they are genuineI just aquired this new daggers and i doubt they are genuineI just aquired this new daggers and i doubt they are genuine

for this helmet that i was also interested buying , he ask 800 usd , and i got him to sell it for 500 usd . still didn;t bought it . it might be fake
    please post this in the correct section of the forum

Link is below

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/steel-helmets/

Closing this thread for now as I would prefer members to comment on the dagger and helmet in the correct section of the forum.

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

MAP
    ?

Quote by kodak View Post
    sorry, i m still trying to get used to the forum
    I understand. Just take a few minutes to look at and acquaint yourself with all the sections of the forum. There is a lot of sections but it is not confusing once you look at it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3