Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Interesting Piece of Trench Art Help Please

Article about: I usually do not collect trench art items but I was drawn to this item and took in on a trade. I originally thought this was USGI but now I am thinking a German Soldier. I am guessing the so

Default Interesting Piece of Trench Art Help Please

I usually do not collect trench art items but I was drawn to this item and took in on a trade. I originally thought this was USGI but now I am thinking a German Soldier. I am guessing the soldiers name is Richard A Gojn. I am having trouble translating (Meýer). The other I believe to be 'gewidmet' is dedicated and 'Russland' is Russian. I am assuming dedicated to his time in Russian. These are only my assumptions and I am not experienced in trench art. All thoughts and opinions are appreciated. Thank you for looking.
    John

Interesting Piece of Trench Art Help PleaseInteresting Piece of Trench Art Help PleaseInteresting Piece of Trench Art Help PleaseInteresting Piece of Trench Art Help PleaseInteresting Piece of Trench Art Help PleaseInteresting Piece of Trench Art Help PleaseInteresting Piece of Trench Art Help PleaseInteresting Piece of Trench Art Help PleaseInteresting Piece of Trench Art Help Please

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Interesting Piece of Trench Art Help Please
    P
    Many