Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Kreigsmarine dinner plates?

Article about: I don’t know if this is the correct place to ask this question... but here it goes. Does anybody have any knowledge with Kreigsmarine dinner plates? I just been asked if I have any interes

Default Kreigsmarine dinner plates?

I don’t know if this is the correct place to ask this question... but here it goes. Does anybody have any knowledge with Kreigsmarine dinner plates? I just been asked if I have any interest in these plates. The seller acquired them through his family estate... he doesn’t know what they’re worth... and frankly neither do I. I collect weapons so this is an uncharted field for me. Thoughts? Originality?

This is the only pic he sent me... I’m sure he will send more if I’m interested. I really don’t know how these plates will look in my gun room next to WW1/WW2 guns, rifles, swords, bayonet, and military knives.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Kreigsmarine dinner plates?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kreigsmarine dinner plates?
    P
    Many

Quote by 26Intrepid View Post
    I don’t know if this is the correct place to ask this question... but here it goes. Does anybody have any knowledge with Kreigsmarine dinner plates? I just been asked if I have any interest in these plates. The seller acquired them through his family estate... he doesn’t know what they’re worth... and frankly neither do I. I collect weapons so this is an uncharted field for me. Thoughts? Originality?

This is the only pic he sent me... I’m sure he will send more if I’m interested. I really don’t know how these plates will look in my gun room next to WW1/WW2 guns, rifles, swords, bayonet, and military knives.
    Hello,
    This was not posted in the correct subforum, here some of our members might be able to help you out...
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

These are not uncommon, and as they are fairly plain on the front people prefer to display them to show the maker marks. A web search will give you an idea on value. Personally worth buying if a deal can be done. You can always trade them for something more to your own taste.

Thanks for the reply... he sent one more photo of the plates and will also toss in the eagle (I have no idea where it came from or what it was used for). Looks original... anyways $150 for the lot is doable. I will most likely just bubble wrap and place in box so I don’t break them... I figure somebody may be interested in them one day.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Kreigsmarine dinner plates?   Kreigsmarine dinner plates?  

?

different.

Forgot to add the front side of the plate
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Kreigsmarine dinner plates?  

$150 is a great price for this little group, you have done well.