Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Large Lot of German Army Plates ect.

Article about: Hello, I hope I can post all these together as I didn’t want to bombard the forum with threads on plates. Just got back from my local “German Militaria spot“ and was very pleased to se

?

Great set of porcelain.
    That is something I never got into.
    I break shit to easy to have china!!!!

Semper Fi
    Phil

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Large Lot of German Army Plates ect.
    P
    Many

I never really wanted to get into it until I stumbled across this and I just couldn’t help myself. When it comes to breaking stuff I have to say I don’t think I’ve really ever treated porcelain with such care until now.

?

You really took advantage of a great opportunity,congratulations.

That's an incredibly low price for all those items. Not sure what this stuff goes for in the USA but in Europe those are dump prices. The red lining on the small Heer plates is usually reserved for DAF, I've never seen it Heer marked, which is interesting.
    Shows that the collector had an eye for special stuff.

Well I said to you guys and myself I would stop but we should have known that would be a lie. I went back to the shop to find a little birthday treat for myself and these where the only ones left. I mean what else was I supposed to do other than give these ones a home too?

These four are all army marked and dated 1942, the blue piping was the only reason I wanted these they go well with the orange piped ones.
    Large Lot of German Army Plates ect.Large Lot of German Army Plates ect.

Second Army soup bowl, only got this one because of the earlier date.
    Large Lot of German Army Plates ect.Large Lot of German Army Plates ect.Large Lot of German Army Plates ect.

Normally steer away from Luftwaffe items but this gravy boat was really nicely marked with a beautiful eagle and nice early date.
    Large Lot of German Army Plates ect.Large Lot of German Army Plates ect.Large Lot of German Army Plates ect.Large Lot of German Army Plates ect.

Lastly they were basically giving this one away and threw in a random lid because it was missing from this one. But it’s a mid war Luftwaffe tea/coffee pot, got some minor damage to the interior lip.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Large Lot of German Army Plates ect.   Large Lot of German Army Plates ect.  

Large Lot of German Army Plates ect.   Large Lot of German Army Plates ect.  

?

A nice collection you've got now,and Happy Birthday!

Only 130 dollars for all these plates? This is a real bargin price!

With those in the last post I’ve just passed about 225 for what is now my porcelain collection.

Here’s a picture of the whole group I was going to use it for my collection update but it’s a poor picture so I scrapped it, but I’ll use it here. I don’t think they’ve got anymore left but if they do I’m sure they’ll be posted here!

Large Lot of German Army Plates ect.

Geb
    ?

Do you know of any source material to research the companies that produced them ?
    Thank You

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3