Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Looking for opinions on interesting AH mini plaque and wooden Luger

Article about: Hello all, Picked up a big lot of mixed WWII and earlier German items. Most of it was photos, postcards and books, but there were a couple interesting, out of the ordinary, items so I figure

Default Looking for opinions on interesting AH mini plaque and wooden Luger

Hello all,

Picked up a big lot of mixed WWII and earlier German items. Most of it was photos, postcards and books, but there were a couple interesting, out of the ordinary, items so I figured I'd post a few pictures and see what you all have to say.

The first item is a small Adolf Hitler mini plaque. I read the other thread on here relating to these small ones. This one appears to be plated zinc. The detail on the hair and mustache is quite nice. Bears the "Stiasny." Signature on the front. The back is blank. Measures 60mm x 70mm. Original? Certainly nice detail.

The second item is a wooden Luger. Very carefully painted and feels pretty damn close to the real thing for scale, though I haven't held a real one for awhile. Very light, but many individual parts such as the trigger and sights, etc. Wood grips attached with a single screw. All round parts were turned on a lathe individually. Never seen one like it before. Maybe a training dummy? Or just someone's winter woodshop project? Any insights would be much appreciated.

Looking for opinions on interesting AH mini plaque and wooden LugerLooking for opinions on interesting AH mini plaque and wooden LugerLooking for opinions on interesting AH mini plaque and wooden LugerLooking for opinions on interesting AH mini plaque and wooden LugerLooking for opinions on interesting AH mini plaque and wooden LugerLooking for opinions on interesting AH mini plaque and wooden LugerLooking for opinions on interesting AH mini plaque and wooden LugerLooking for opinions on interesting AH mini plaque and wooden LugerLooking for opinions on interesting AH mini plaque and wooden LugerLooking for opinions on interesting AH mini plaque and wooden Luger

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Looking for opinions on interesting AH mini plaque and wooden Luger
    P
    Many

Love the Luger

Hi Brian, thanks! Someone certainly put a lot of time and effort into it. Regardless of age or origin, it looks great sitting on the shelf.