Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Metals collection poster up for review

Article about: Guys i picked this one up ,paper is abit creased and edge in corner is abit tattered. i am unsure of this one

Default Metals collection poster up for review

Guys i picked this one up ,paper is abit creased and edge in corner is abit tattered. i am unsure of this one
    It is 23 1/2" wide and 33" from top to bottom
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Metals collection poster up for review  
    Attached Images Attached Images Metals collection poster up for review  Metals collection poster up for review  Metals collection poster up for review 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Metals collection poster up for review
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Photos that expand would help. I'm not a "paper" guru but a lot can be derived from looking very closely at the aging/spotting.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

These are the only photos i have for the moment. They may enlarge now
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Metals collection poster up for review   Metals collection poster up for review  

Metals collection poster up for review   Metals collection poster up for review  

Let me get this straight, you purchased this one and now asking if it is original...? Would it not have been better to ask first then pull the trigger...?

To put you at ease, it is 100% original... I have seen a few of these over the years.

Max thanks for your reply. I appreciate your input. After looking at more pictures the seller provided i decided to pull the trigger so to speak and hope for the best with the reassurance of a refund if not original ...

I would agree it is original, for the base metals drive of 1940. They actually handed out an accompanying certificate for how much a person or family donated. These posters are actually quite common and do not command as high price, i have seen sellers asking far too much for these over the years.

Quote by KMMorris View Post
    I would agree it is original, for the base metals drive of 1940. They actually handed out an accompanying certificate for how much a person or family donated. These posters are actually quite common and do not command as high price, i have seen sellers asking far too much for these over the years.
    Kmmorris, glad to hear your opinion. Thank you for your reply. I will post better pictures and have it framed

I have a large collection of period posters and for the past 15 years have looked almost daily for them. These for sure do not command a high price and I have seen them in the 90euro - 200 euro range.

Max i sent you an email. Sounds like you know your posters