Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

NSDAP "mit uns" Supporter Mini Plaque

Article about: Greetings all, here's something a little different from the collection. I really like this little sign, and it displays great. This is a miniature (4cm X 6cm) NSDAP contributors enameled doo

Default NSDAP "mit uns" Supporter Mini Plaque

Greetings all, here's something a little different from the collection. I really like this little sign, and it displays great.

This is a miniature (4cm X 6cm) NSDAP contributors enameled door plaque. This is the smaller of two otherwise identical items - I'd like to find the bigger type one of these days. Simple and (IMHO) appealing design with nice, bold colors. This example, other than a couple of very tiny blemishes, appears to be in almost perfect condition. It has two openings for tacking to a door.

Far from being just a pressed tin or steel piece, this is a surprisingly thick and heavy little enamel sign, very nicely made.

Text on the bottom:

DEUTSCHER PLAKAT VERLAG, HAMBURG (manufacturer)
    GES. GESCH - “Gesetzlich Geschützt” (similar to trademark/copyright/patent I believe)

This is the only one of these I have ever handled, but it appears good to me. What do you think? Thanks for having a look.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement NSDAP "mit uns" Supporter Mini Plaque
    P
    Many

raz
    ?

I like it . Here are my two I picked up in the early seventy's . Sorry for the bad pictures .

Quote by raz View Post
    I like it . Here are my two I picked up in the early seventy's . Sorry for the bad pictures .
    Oh, you've got it's big brother, nice! I'd like to have one as well, one of these days. These are pretty rare to find, I think. I read a brief write-up years ago about these, and I recall that the article speculated that most of these were destroyed by their owners at the end of the war - to avoid being identified as a supporter. Don't know how much truth there could really to be to that, but I image that scenario was the case for a lot of things. Thanks for sharing - that's a great pair of items you own there.

?

Nice little plaque, and raz, nice big & small plaque. I also have the smaller version of this plaque as shown by DerFunker. I have seen the larger version at a local show not too long ago but wasn't sure of it's authenticity so i passed on it. Striking design on it. Nice item DerFunker!

Really nice plaque, thanks for showing!

Quote by Duzig View Post
    Nice little plaque, and raz, nice big & small plaque. I also have the smaller version of this plaque as shown by DerFunker. I have seen the larger version at a local show not too long ago but wasn't sure of it's authenticity so i passed on it. Striking design on it. Nice item DerFunker!
    Quote by NSDAP Sammler View Post
    Really nice plaque, thanks for showing!
    Thanks, gents. I typically collect Heer uniform and combat related items, but I found this piece to be very striking and had to have it. Almost something ominous the "mit uns" statement on the plaque. I think I see more war room wall decor in my future. Thanks again!