Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

NSDAP Presentation Goblet?

Article about: What do you guys think? 3rd Reich or 4th Reich? Have not seen this one yet in my collecting travels Rossi

Photo shop is an amazing tool, LOL

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement NSDAP Presentation Goblet?
    P
    Many

?

Quote by Rich Moran View Post
    Photo shop is an amazing tool, LOL
    Yeah, years ago when I was a graphic designer and had photo shop it was fun. I have only Adobe Illustrator. Could not sleep so I was playing around while doing some research before bed.
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

Quote by Rossi View Post
    Yeah, years ago when I was a graphic designer and had photo shop it was fun. I have only Adobe Illustrator. Could not sleep so I was playing around while doing some research before bed.
    Its alll good, and it is amazing what you can do with computers. Back in my earlier days it was crayons and colored pencils, obviously no where close to what we have at our finger tips today. I am lucky to get 4 or 5 hours sleep every night. They said it would be good in retirement, some days i am more tired than when I worked! I have to wear ear plugs as I have a spinal cord issue making me hyper reactive. The lightest noise is quite startling. Then I lay awake and try to sleep, no such thing.

MAP
    ?

Quote by Rossi View Post
    The one thing that makes me comfortable is try to find another one? If they were faked in masses you would see this piece everywhere is my guess.
    Similar view I took with mine
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Kirk,
    Let me dig into my reference library. I might be able to help--
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture NSDAP Presentation Goblet?  
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

?

Quote by Chopperman View Post
    Kirk,
    Let me dig into my reference library. I might be able to help--
    She is a hard one to authenticate for sure. Right now world wide is have 2 fellow collectors and 2 historians. We are spilt as 2 liking it as a period piece and 2 not sure either way. So I am still digging

?

Some updates. I have enjoyed researching and digging like a gopher on this one. I have checked with many of the 5-7 Militaria dealers. They have respectfully opined having not seen this item in their dealings. Still waiting on a few more opinions from a few more on this piece.

Seller sent a close up image of the Adler

NSDAP Presentation Goblet?
    Last edited by Rossi; 10-11-2021 at 05:28 PM.

MAP
    ?

Kirk,

Back from a long weekend.

Here is the "3rd" example I was talking about. See the link below to WAF.

Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums

Each of these three glasses are very different in style. Although the one on WAF and mine are more closer in style than yours. Plus the etched eagle of these two are much more similar versus yours.

Would be great someday if someone finds a period photo with one of these on a table LoL
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Quote by MAP View Post
    Kirk,

Back from a long weekend.

Here is the "3rd" example I was talking about. See the link below to WAF.

Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums

Each of these three glasses are very different in style. Although the one on WAF and mine are more closer in style than yours. Plus the etched eagle of these two are much more similar versus yours.

Would be great someday if someone finds a period photo with one of these on a table LoL
    These will likely be unknown unicorn pieces for many years to come. Likely little or no proof one way or another. Everyone will have an opinion which is good both ways. I kind of like a little mystery. The main thing is being able to accept not knowing.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2